Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch.

This weekend actually wasn't too bad. I spent a lot of time cleaning and taking care of Katelyn. She had to go to the ER on Saturday because of a bad urinary tract infection. She was miserable. They had to put in a catheter because she couldn't pee. They emptied her bladder and her pee was BROWN. It was GROSS. Poor baby was just miserable. She's feeling much better now. Yesterday we went to the Pin Oak Farms Pumpkin Patch in New Haven. SO much fun!! Davney - you HAVE to take the girls there. It is awesome!!! Luke went with us and we actually had a good time together. I did my best to push my hostility aside and just have a good time. The kids had a blast. We bought a few pumpkins and some fresh acorn & butternut squash. After that we went out to eat and came home and the kids played outside. It was the first REALLY good day I've had in a long time. And I was shocked that Luke was a part of it.
This weekend I started reading Eat Pray Love. That book...wow. I'm halfway through it and it's brought me to tears a number of times. This book just really got me. Courtney - thank you from the bottom of my heart for recommending that book. :)
Well...I have to go to a meeting. I hope you all had a nice weekend.

No comments: