Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tattoo Help.

I have really crappy artistic ability so I need some help from my friends/readers/lurkers :)

I have a tattoo accross my lower back that says my daughter's name (Katelyn) with stars and such in purple, yellow, red, and blue. I also want to put my son Cole's name on my back but this time around I'm not going for that large of a tattoo. It's a good pain, but this momma can't sit still for that damn long anymore. LOL. I'm wanting to get something in between my shoulder blades that way I can cover it when I'm at work.

I am hoping that one of you has some sort of artistic ability and the time to draw something up for me. I don't want to go in a tattoo shop and have them draw it up because it will look just like 8776565 people's tattoos. That's why I'm asking you guys!!

Help me out!

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Wish I could help, but unfortunatly I can barely draw stick figures.